Welcome to Hunter Law
Ron Hunter is a highly experienced bankruptcy lawyer. For more than 25 years, Ron has successfully represented clients from all walks of life, protecting their interests through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy law.
Ron works to stay informed as to the latest changes in bankruptcy law.
The most important decision you have to make is who is going to represent you and your family through these turbulent times. What are the choices?
Respect, compassion, and dignity are at core of addressing our client’s needs. With years of experience helping clients and staying current on the law, Ron has an innate understanding of how to best apply the law to your specific circumstance.
A Family Legal Tradition
Ron is a life-long resident of Omaha. His father, Ronald W. Hunter, practiced law with Ron until the father’s retirement. Ron’s brothers, Mark and Steve, are also attorneys.
- Juris Doctor degree, University of Nebraska College of Law, 1982
- Bachelor of Arts degree, University of Nebraska, 1979
- Nebraska State Bar Association, admitted 1982
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska